AI uses interactive, participant-centered webinars to enhance your learning experience. Our webinars feature presentations from expert health and social service consultants and provide top-of-the-line learning opportunities that transcend distance. The webinar technology includes fully integrated audio and streaming options, which makes it easy for you to join the webinar and contribute, regardless of technical capabilities.
Per the instruction of central office we will now have a new webinar process for registering and receiving certificates. As we know many agencies have multiple staff members view a live webinar together on the same computer. To accommodate this and allow each person to get a certificate, we’ve created the following registration plan:
- Each staff member intending to view the webinar must register individually through GoToWebinar.
- (please be sure to carefully enter your e-mail address when registering, as that is the address that the link to join the webinar will be sent to)
- Staff can view the webinar as a group on the same computer or individually on their own device.
- Following the live webinar CAI will send an e-mail to every person who registered through GoToWebinar, with a link to the evaluations and certificates.
- Each staff who viewed the webinar will complete the evaluation, individually, then be taken to a screen to print their certificate.
- (please be sure to carefully enter your first and last name when printing your certificate)
- For staff who may have missed a live webinar, please note all webinars will be archived on our website under the On-Demand page, which can be found here
1.) Taking the “Ick’ out of Picky Eating: Feeding and Nutrition in Autism Spectrum Disorders April 11, 2018 2:00-4:00PM
Click here to register.
This two-hour webinar will provide detailed information identifying key nutrients and deficiencies as seen in children with feeding disorders associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Basic nutrition and behavioral assessment will be described. In addition, interventions to improve the diets of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder will be discussed to facilitate a more nutritionally balanced diet.
Presenters: Brianne Schmidt, RD and Kimberly Brown, Ph.D.
Target Audience: WIC Coordinators, Breastfeeding Coordinators, Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Coordinators, Qualified Nutritionists, CPA+, CPAs
Continuing Education: 2 CPEU, 2 CEU
As a result of this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Learn the nutritional needs of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
• Learn methods for improving their nutritional status.
• Learn basic information regarding pediatric allergy and how they relate to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
• Recognize characteristics of a feeding disorder
• Learn basic behavioral strategies that are effective for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
*We record all of our webinars, so if you are unable attend or who wish to view it again, you can stream the recording directly from our website. Visit our On Demand Webinar Library to view our selection of on demand webinars. Archived webinars can be found here.