WIC uses interactive, participant-centered webinars to enhance your learning experience. Our webinars feature presentations from expert health and social service consultants and provide top-of-the-line learning opportunities that transcend distance. The webinar technology includes fully integrated audio and streaming options, which makes it easy for you to join the webinar and contribute, regardless of technical capabilities.
Per the instruction of central office we will now have a new webinar process for registering and receiving certificates. As we know many agencies have multiple staff members view a live webinar together on the same computer. To accommodate this and allow each person to get a certificate, we’ve created the following registration plan:
- Each staff member intending to view the webinar must register individually through GoToWebinar.
- (please be sure to carefully enter your e-mail address when registering, as that is the address that the link to join the webinar will be sent to)
- Staff can view the webinar as a group on the same computer or individually on their own device.
- Following the live webinar CAI will send an e-mail to every person who registered through GoToWebinar, with a link to the evaluations and certificates.
- Each staff who viewed the webinar will complete the evaluation, individually, then be taken to a screen to print their certificate.
- (please be sure to carefully enter your first and last name when printing your certificate)
- For staff who may have missed a live webinar, please note all webinars will be archived on our website under the On-Demand page, which can be found here
SAVE THE DATE!
Community Health and Nutrition January 10, 2020 9:30-11:30AM
*We record all of our webinars, so if you are unable attend or who wish to view it again, you can stream the recording directly from our website. Visit our On Demand Webinar Library to view our selection of on demand webinars. On-Demand webinars can be found here.